Thursday, September 3, 2026

Inspired By...Rolling Pins #IB405

 Hello everyone. We have a New Challenge over at the Inspired by...Blog. The theme is Rolling Pins #IB405. I'm excited I have a video for you on my channel

Let's Get Started:




Well I was inspired by the Rolling Pins, Colors, and Card Sketch. I chose these cute images from Lawn Fawn A Creature Was Stirring. Not sure I used this set before but it's really cute. It did not have a rolling pin though so I got that image from Hero Arts What's Cookin? I stamped all my images using my stamping Platform and Memento Tuxedo Black Dew Drop ink. I colored with my OLO markers to color and I will have those colors on my video if interested. Then fussy cut my images using my scissors.


I then cut my white cardstock panel to 4 x 5 1/4. I used Lawn Fawn's Large Mini Slimline Stackables dies for the columns according to the card sketch. I cut 2 of those out with my die-cutting machine. I ink blended using inks Altenew Frayed Leaf ink cube and Pinkfresh Studio Warm Buff ink cube. I felt like the pink was used on my images even if it is more pink than the photo. I glued all to a A2 gray card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Sentiment strip is from my stash.
 I had so much fun making this card now it's your turn to make a card.

How are you inspired? Watch my video here.

Join me on the Inspired by blog challenge every Tuesday!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired By...Rolling Pins #IB405

 Hello everyone. We have a New Challenge over at the Inspired by...Blog. The theme is Rolling Pins #IB405. I'm excited I have a video fo...