Saturday, September 5, 2026

Friends of Unity September 2026 Blog Hop

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends of Unity Blog Hop for September 2026. The cue this month is Anything But A Card. So much fun!

 Let's Get Started:






On my first project here I have a Bookmark. I used watercolor paper Canson Cold pressed 140 lbs. I used this fun cocktail stamp from KOM that I stamped with Archival Watercolor ink. I used some New Lindy's Gang Magicals Halloween. So much fun. I added a few layers of powder and water using a paint brush.  I stamped a sentiment also from the set. I flicked some paint splatters for fun. Maybe it will be a Birthday Bookmark from My Mother-in-Law.


 I felt fancy so I grabbed my Crop-A-Dile tool from We R Memory Keepers (We R Makers)and used a large eyelet. I then used some shabby Chic ribbon from my stash and that finishes this project.


Next, I have a Candy Bar Holder. I love candy bars especially chocolate with almonds. So this candy  bar holder measures and scored at 


Inside of Candy Bar Holder I cut some matching cardstock and placed candy and then glued strip pinching the sides. 



I found my older Kate Spade planner and then I realized I had planner dies in my stash to make a planner insert. So now that's my next obsession to add planner layouts and inserts.  This Beautiful Background has been begging me to use it. It's from May 2026 BOM 


I love how it looks in my planner. 



Let's see what my friends came up with for the challenge: Next up is Jenni




Thank you so much!
~Von Marie~


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends of Unity September 2026 Blog Hop

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends of Unity Blog Hop for September 2026. The cue this month is Anything But A Card. So much...