Hello everyone. Happy September. I have a New card for {BYSHC} Card Sketch 73 Unity Stamp Co. Is our sponsor this month for September yay.
Let's Get Started:
Since Unity Stamp Co. is our sponsor this month, I used the clear mini stamp called Just For You Dear. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo ink and colored simply with my copic markers and colored pencils. I then fussy cut out my deer.
During the last Christmas Linky Party I believe in July, I was gifted these pattern papers from Crystal so I had to use them for this card and card sketch 73. I cut my pattern papers according to the sketch. I used a tag banner punch for the fishtail piece. I glued all to a green A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I added a sentiment strip from my stash and that's it for this card. I love how it came out.
I hope you join us! You have all month to add your card to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers FB Group!



No comments:
Post a Comment