Hello everyone. I'm excited that we have a New challenge starting today over on the Inspired by Blog. The theme is Acorns #IB407 yay!! We have a fabulous inspiration photo.
Let's Get Started:
Let's see if you know how I was inspired? Yes Acorns. Also the colors and card sketch. I was looking for a different acorn die in my stash but this one popped out. So okay I used it. It's a Stamps of Life Acorn Fold-it-Die Set by Stephanie Bernard. I used the acorn not the fold it die and ran that and a leaf with shadow through my die-cutting Machine with white cardstock. I ink blended with Scorched Timber Distress ink, and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink minis. I used a Tea Dye full Distress ink pad for my acorns. That die is from the Festive Christmas Arrangement from Kat Scrappiness. I chose not to use the shadow die.
For my leaf and shadow I loved just swiping my ink pads over them. I used Scorched Timber and Rusty Hinge Distress ink Minis. My sentiment from Kat Scrappiness Autumn Lantern Add On was stamped on kraft with Memento Espresso Truffle Dew Drop ink. I cut my sentiment with my paper trimmer. All was glued to pattern paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pattern paper from Pajama Crafter Stamps Savanna Neutrals and then to a white top folding card base. I found some Fall ribbon and tied a bow inking the center with brown ink. Sentiment is popped up with foam.
And here is the inside of my card where I just stamped some acorns on kraft cardstock with Memento ink using Kat Scrappiness Autumn Lantern Add OnStamp Set. I fussy cut and glued inside my card. I hope I succeeded in this weeks challenge. I had so much fun making this card.
I hope you join us!!
New Challenge every Thursday.
Join me on Tuesdays on the Inspired By...Blog




No comments:
Post a Comment