Thursday, September 10, 2026

Inspired By...Blog Challenge Maps #IB406

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for the Inspired by...Blog Challenge. The theme is Maps #IB406 with a fun card sketch and colors. Let's Get Started:



Here's how I was inspired:


I was inspired by the theme Maps and later I was inspired by the colors. I had these printed papers, sentiments strips, and images from LVhandcrafted's Digital EZ Cardmaking Kit Making Memories already printed also Use VONMARIEDESIGN to save. They are very easy to print out. My printed paper EZ1 Making Memories Easy Guide was cut out with the EZ Wonder Die #1 from the Not 2 Shabby Shop as well as The Ultimate Sentiments Universal die. My paper for the background was diagonal and already cut to fit my A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so I made a pocket. I love making pockets.

I had fun tucking everything into the pocket. Of course this would be perfect for someone traveling. You could even stick a letter inside or perhaps a tea packet. Everything was glued to a A2 card base I only glued the sides of my paper so that I could tuck things in there. I had fun with this card it was easy and I think meaningful. 

Now it's your turn! Can't wait to see your cards.

Join me on the Inspired By..Blog every Tuesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired By...Blog Challenge Maps #IB406

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for the Inspired by...Blog Challenge . The theme is Maps #IB406 with a fun card sketch and colors. Let...