Hello everyone. I'm so happy to have another Holiday card for {BYSHC} Card Sketch 73. Isn't this a fun card sketch? I love it and wouldn't mind using it to batch a lot of Holiday cards for the Holidays. Unity Stamp Co. is our sponsor this month yay.
Let's Get Started:
I used Brutus Monroe Tons of Joy Mini Stamp. I stamped this cute elephant with Memento Tuxedo ink and colored it in with my copic markers and Prismacolor colored pencils. I also fussy cut it out.
I then cut some pattern and solid papers to match the card sketch. I glued everything to a A2 top folding card base at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Lastly, I added some white acrylic pen accents to the elephant. I had so much fun making this card. I hope you join us I'm telling you it's a really fun card sketch.
Upload your card to out Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers FB group.



No comments:
Post a Comment