Hello everyone. Happy Thursday. We have a New challenge starting today and ends next Wednesday for Inspired by...The theme this week is Sea Shells. And of course there is color inspiration and a card sketch. How are you inspired? Join us and make a card.
Let's Get Started:
I was inspired by the Seashells theme colors, and card sketch. I used Hero Arts Seashells fancy Dies that I die-cut from white cardstock. I used Pinkfresh Studio ink in Warm Buff and Doe. I also used Simon Says Stamp Latte ink to ink some color onto my shells.
I cut some brown woodgrain pattern paper from Lawn Fawn, 4 rectangles like the card sketch I know it's hard to see in photo. I also inked the edges of the paper as it showed white and I wanted it all brown. I glued them to a cream colored A2 card base at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Next, I stamped a sentiment in Simon Says Stamp Artichoke ink from Hero Arts In A Pinch stamp set. I fussy cut out the sentiment. All was glued with liquid glue. I had fun making this card.
Now it's your turn!
Make a card using theme, colors, card sketch, whatever inspired you from the inspiration photo.
Ne Challenge starts every Thursday!
Visit me on the Inspired by blog every Tuesday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment