Hello everyone. Happy August A Colorful Life Designs has a New Release today and it is such an amazing release. Use my code VonFan10 to save.
Let's Get Started:
Master Creator Bundles are 20% off no code needed
On my card, I used the New Mid Century Half Circle Mask Stencil on white cardstock. I used Lawn Fawn Grape Jelly ink and MFT Stamps Elf Green ink. I then cut my background with a rectangle die and glued it to some pattern paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
I stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Having Fun Stamp with Versafine Onyx ink. I used the coordinating die to cut out my sentiment. I glued all to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and embellished with Moonshine card bing from A Colorful Life Designs. Check out the New release here. Don't forget to use my code VonFan10.
Affiliate Links may have been added at no extra cost if you use it just helps me a little bit. Thank you.
Supplies:






No comments:
Post a Comment