Hello everyone. I'm so excited for the fun New Card challenge over at Inspired by...Blog. This week it's Caterpillars. I love the Photo inspiration. I hope you join us, you have less than a week. New challenges start every Thursday.
Let's Get Started:
So, I was inspired by the colors and the card sketch. I went halloween on this challenge. It's so hot here in CA and I'm craving Fall LOL.
I first grabbed a green A2 cardstock card base from Hero Arts. Next, I cut out some squares from Solid, pattern, and ink blended cardstock. The ink blended cardstock is inked with Catherine Pooler Eucalyptus and Peeled Paint Distress ink. The stitched square die I used is from the Not 2 Shabby Shop EZ Wonder Die #3 Add On.
The EEK word and shadow die is from Whimsy Stamps and also the secondary pre-printed sentiment is from the Grunge Ghosts A2 Quick Card Fronts also from Whimsy Stamps. I cut out my sentiment from a Fishtail banner die from MFT Stamps. The cute Halloween stickers Mini Icons are from Booville by Doodlebug Design. All was glued to my card base. So much fun.
Now it's your turn! How are you inspired? Link your card to the Inspired by Blog.
Join me on the Inspired by...Blog every Tuesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment