Monday, April 1, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas card for April 2024

 Hello everyone. Happy April. There is a April Challenge for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge that will run from April 1st-April 25th.  I have a Caffeinated card for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps as they are a sponsor for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge this month yay.  You can win a 25 GC to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.  So Amazing! Use hashtag #cccc28





On my card, I used Holiday Cheer Stamp, I like Big Cups Stamp, and the Grunge Dots Stencil.  I first started out stamping the coffee cup on white cardstock.  I colored it in with my Copic Markers.  I had already had the candy canes image colored and cut out from a previous project.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Versafine Black Onynx ink and Clear embossing powder from the Holiday Cheer onto white cardstock.  


I cut my cardstock to be 4 x 5 1/4. I grabbed a sheet of foam and cut it to fit the back of my panel before glueing it to my A2 card base.  I like the depth and it's easier to use a sheet than a bunch of foam tape strips sometimes. I glued my cup and candy canes to my card. I then ink blended the edges around my card with green tea ink from Catherine Pooler. My card felt plain, so I grabbed the Grunge Dots Stencil and ink blended it with Catherine Pooler Eucalyptus ink over my already green ink blending.  I then flicked some white paint splatters over my card with a paint brush, water using Picket Fence Distress Spray.  Lastly, I added some embellishments.  I hope you like my card.  I can't wait to see your cards for the challenge.

Supplies:

I Like Big Cups Stamp

Holiday Cheer Stamp

Holiday Cheer Bundle

Grunge Dots Stencil









2 comments:

  1. So pretty 😍 Von Marie wonderful warm card with fabulous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your the sweetest my friend!!! Thank you for the blog love XOXO

      Delete

Airy Swirls Stencil for A Colorful Life Designs Mid Month Motivation

 Hello everyone.  It's time for Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs .  This month is a Beautiful Stencil called Airy Swirl...