Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday for February 2024

 Hello everyone. It's Woodblock Wednesday today.  I always love Woodblock Wednesdays.  There is a monthly challenge hosted by my friend Amy.  I'm excited my Woodblock Stamps are getting some Love.  





On my card, I first stamped a retired Carousel woodblock stamp from Hero Arts on white cardstock with Versafine black Onyx ink.  I then embossed my image with Hero Arts Clear embossing powder using my heat tool.  I colored the carousel using my Ohulu markers.  


I cut out my Carousel with a square die from Waffle Flower Crafts.  I then stamped and heat embossed my retired Hero Arts Happy Birthday Woodblock Stamp on colored cardstock.  I cut my sentiment using my paper trimmer.


I cut out some 12 x12 pattern paper to be A2 size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I also cut some blue 12 x 12 cardstock. I glued my papers to a pink A2 card base.  I glued some foam tape to the back of my carousel for gluing to my card.  My sentiment was glued to my card.  I added a a woodgrain bow and applied some white gel accents.  I hope you like my card.  I had fun making it.

Thank you for joining me on my blog today! 💖






 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty, gorgeous colors von marie! Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...