Thursday, December 21, 2023

Snowman Hot Cocoa

 Hello everyone.  I cannot believe Christmas is around the corner.  I was hoping to get some more Christmas Crafting in before Christmas.  We will see... Anywhoo I have fun Holiday card that I made for the current Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Coffee + Snowman #24.





I had so much fun making this card.  I had this cute Snowman Mug SVG file for awhile and I'm so glad I could use it for this Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.  I first cut all my pieces from my Silhouette Design Library using my Silhouette Cameo 3 machine.  I used mostly, white, red, black, kraft, orange, and pink cardstock.  I did ink blend the kraft cardstock for the hands, coffee, and gingerbread with Ground Espresso Distress ink.  


I glued my snowman Hot Cocoa together using liquid glue.  I used my white and black gel pens for accents and details. I also used a red copic marker for some shading. I used pattern paper from my stash I believe this one came from Joanns.  I love that it was double sided and that I liked both patterns for this card.  I cut my pieces using my paper trimmer.


I added some coarse white glitter to my marshmallows and candy cane and glued everything to a pink A2 card base.  I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from Jaded Blossom White Christmas Stamp and then cut it to fit my card.  I didn't feel like I needed embellishments for this card.  I hope you like it.  

Thank you for taking a look!

Supplies:

Snowman Mug SVG

Jaded Blossom White Christmas Stamp






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious and love the silhouette file... xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Thank you so very much my friend!!! XOXO

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...