Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Holiday Card using Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Sketch 38

 Hello everyone.  I'm back with another Holiday card using the fun sketch for October.  BYSHC Sketch 38.  I hope you'll try it, because I think you'll love it.



I chose some Christmas Pattern Paper from my stash it might have been an older Recollections Paper Pack from Michaels.  I cut my papers down to size using the measurements from the sketch.  I used a circle die for the circle element with a red and white polka dot pattern paper paper.  You can use any size circle. 


Mrs. Claus was stamped on white cardstock with black ink from a retired Honey Bee Stamps Stamp set.  I colored her in with my copic markers and then fussy cut her out.  I glued everything to a A2 card base.  I stamped a sentiment and glued it to my card.  Lastly, I used my white Gelly Roll pen for some gel accents.  I hope you like my card and join us in the FB group.  There is always a prize, Crystal is so kind to do that.  Just upload to the current FB album by Oct 31.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Chews You

 Hello everyone.  I have a card to share using A Colorful life Designs New May Release.  If you love to make cat or dog cards then this mont...