Friday, July 28, 2023

Merry Christmas Poinsettia Card

 Hi everyone. It's the last day to enter the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party So bittersweet.  I had so much fun.  Did you? You still have time today to get your cards linked up. I have my last card to share with you today.  I will have more Christmas inspiration throughout the year.  New Sketch Challenge coming August 1, 2023.





I'm using Sponsors Graciellie Design and Gina Marie Designs for my card today.  I printed digital stamp called Winter Rose Poinsettia image and sentiment on white cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and ink blended around it using Lucky Clover Distress ink.  I then used some gold paint to splatter over my image and background.


I cut out my background and image with a double stitched rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs.  I then glued it to some pattern paper before adding it to a A2 card base.  I chose not to add any embellishments for this card.  I liked as is.  

Until Next Time, happy Crafting!

Supplies:

Winter Rose Poinsettia Digital Stamp

Gina Marie Designs Double Stitched In and Out Rectangle Die 




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Von Marie! I love the pretty colors and your splatters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much my friend!! I appreciate it!! Hugs!!

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love that basket of poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the B&W check BG against the pretty green of the image panel. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Von! Love the gingham card base and your gold splatters!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...