Thursday, October 8, 2026

Inspired By Fall Mugs #IB410

 Hello everyone I'm so excited for the Newest challenge over on the Inspired By...Blog. Fall Mugs is the theme and we have a fun colors and lots of inspiration from the inspiration photo.

Let's get started:




I was inspired by the theme Coffee Mugs and the colors.  I made a simple card. I used a Pretty Pink Winter Mug Dies set and ran the mug die through my die-cutting machine with white cardstock. I then ink blended it with Walnut Photo Distress ink, Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide, and Tea Dye Distress ink. This set has a leaf so I ran that through my die-cutting machine too with white cardstock. I ink blended the leaf with Peeled Paint distress ink. I was harsh on the coffee portion of the mug I was going for realistic. I would love a coffee right now!


I had some digital pattern paper printed and it look like some of the colors from the photo. I popped up my mug with fun foam and applied it to my pattern paper. Sentiment strip was from my stash and popped it up with a foam strip. I added a few brown sequins and that finishes this card. 

It's your turn now! I can't wait to see your card. How are you inspired?

Join me on the Inspired By...Blog every Tuesday!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired By Fall Mugs #IB410

 Hello everyone I'm so excited for the Newest challenge over on the Inspired By...Blog . Fall Mugs is the theme and we have a fun colors...