Thursday, September 24, 2026

Inspired by...Coffee Mugs #IB408

 Hello I'm so excited for the Inspired by...Blog Challenge this week. Guess what the theme is??? It's Coffee Mugs#IB408 and you know I love coffee. The inspiration photo is so great too!!!

Let's Get Started:

Check out my process video here





I was inspired by the theme, colors, and card sketch. I love the Inspiration photo so much it gave me first a Alice in Wonderland and theme park Vibe. So fun. I started out with a A2 white cardstock panel 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I used A Colorful Life Designs Layered Cups Stencil(use VonFan10 to save) It has 2 stencils. I inked up the stencil with Catherine pooler inks in Do Si Do, Serenade, and Glitz. On the second stencil I used a heavier hand to get the designs on the mugs. I stamped a sentiment from Jillian Vance Design retired coffee stamp with the Do Si Do ink on white cardstock and then fussy cut it out.


I used Concord & 9th Bake Shop Dies for the mugs. I cut them out with white cardstock and layerd them on a additional mug for depth, I then ink blended them with the same ink colors to match. I tried to incorporate the card sketch on my card. I black scrap was perfect and I glued my card panel to a A2 card base. I had a additional Mug so I glued that inside my card. I also noticed I could have did only 4 mugs...Oh well it was so much fun!!

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see your card.
Every Thursday is a New Challenge. Join me on the Inspired by blog every Tuesday!










2 comments:

Inspired by...Coffee Mugs #IB408

 Hello I'm so excited for the Inspired by...Blog Challenge this week. Guess what the theme is??? It's Coffee Mugs#IB408 and you know...