Thursday, October 1, 2026

Inspired By...Fall Leaves #IB409

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for this weeks challenge at Inspired by...Blog. This week the theme is Fall Leaves #IB409. We have a fun Card sketch and color inspiration. I hope you join us!

Let's Get Started:




I was inspired by the theme and card sketch. I think the colors from the photo could be in my printable pattern paper.  I went easy this week with this beautiful printable from LV Handcrafted that was a free printable from the Not 2 Shabby Shop Autumn Greetings Retreat recently. I had printed it and not used it so it was perfect for this weeks challenge. There is a wreath on the photo so yay. This sheet included cut a parts and I fussy cut the wreath. 


I cut my printable up and it seemed like this paper was the right size at 3 x 4 7/8. I then glued it to some natural colored cardstock that is 4 x 5 1/4. I glued all to a A2 card base 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. Sentiment Strip was also a from the Not 2 Shabby Shop Autumn Greetings Retreat. Lastly, I added some Fall colored sequins to match. I had so much fun making this card, it was right up my alley.

Next it's your turn! We would love for you to share in the FB group!

Join me every Tuesday on the Inspired by...Blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A Colorful Life Designs October 2026 Release

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited to have a card today for A Colorful Life designs New Release for October 2026. If you would like to see...