Hello everyone. I'm excited for the New Inspired by...Blog. Vintage Display is our New Challenge #IB403 and I hope you join us again or give it a try if it's your first time. What I enjoy, is the fabulous Inspiration Photo, with colors, theme, and a card sketch. Perfect for inspiration. I have a video today Click here.
Let's Get Started:
Here is my take on the challenge. I loved the colors and things on the shelf like the mugs, apple, and gingham patterns. Look closely there is a lot in the photo. I almost made a coffee or tea card.
So I grabbed my solid paper pack with these colors red, pink, and mints. I also grabbed my paper pack 6x6 Authentique Fabulous. I then found My MonthlyHero July 2026 Let's Ride Die Set. It was time to use it and so I just switched up my colors to match. The Authentique pattern paper I used is the fun colors that match inspiration photo. I also used other colors of cardstock like black, cream, yellow, and white.
Instead of Lemons as this Let's Ride die set has lemons. I made them apples. I also used Pattern Paper from Not 2 Shabby Paper Pack Club for August. A Must have if you ask me. I used apple gingham paper from Apple Days and the red gingham from Orchard to Oven. I also used the Stamp of the Month subscription Orchard days another must have for the sentiment stamped with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink on white cardstock and cut to a fishtail strip. I used Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils where needed and I glued all together on a kraft A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I even glued a strip of paper in the inside of the card and may add a apple die-cut left over. Lastly, I used some vintage Glossy Accents. It's very old and left crackle finishes LOL which is okay. I had so much fun making this card for this weeks challenge!!
I have a short video sharing my process. Click here
I hope you join us. New challenges start every Thursday!
Join me on the Inspired by...Blog every Tuesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment