Monday, August 31, 2026

A Colorful Life Designs September 2026 Release

Hello everyone. Happy September I'm so excited for A colorful Life Design's New September Release. Don't forget to always use my code VonFan10 to save 10% off your orders. This month we have Fall stencils and I'm definitely excited for Fall crafting.  

Let's Get Started:


Master Creator Bundles On Sale No code needed:

Leaves










Today on my Thank you card, I used the New Waning Leaves Stencil 6x6. It's so pretty. I chose to ink it on white cardstock with Hero Arts Soft Vanilla dye ink along with Hero Arts Root Beer dye ink 


I then cut it out with a New die to me from my stash from TLC Designs called the Daisy Frame Die. When I die-cut it I chose to have white space at the bottom for my sentiment. I stamped a Thank you sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. I added a yellow hemp twine bow and glued my panel to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I love how simple it was to make. I hope you grab this stencil and others. Check out the New Release here






1 comment:

{BYSHC} New Card Sketch 73 For September 2026

 Hello everyone. Happy September.  I have a New card for  {BYSHC} Card Sketch 73 Unity Stamp Co. Is our sponsor this month for September yay...