Hello everyone I have another Holiday card for {BYSHC} Card Sketch 72. Lawn Fawn is our sponsor this month yay. This is such a fun card sketch and I love the slope design. I hope you join us you still have some time before the New challenge starts for September.
Let's Get Started:
On my card, I used the Simon Says Stamp Lawn Fawn Collab set for STAMPtember called Sledding By, The images were stamped and cut out already for me using my Brother Scan N Cut. I colored the in with my copic markers. E34, E00, E41, E87, B95, C3, R000, R27, R29.
I used a Lawn Fawn Snowflake Backdrop with blue cardstock and to make the drift I used a drift die from a Snow Globe set called The Ultimate Snow Globe Shaker Die Set from the Not 2 Shabby Shop. I also used some Lawn Fawn pattern paper from my stash and cut out some colored cardstock to layer. Sentiment was stamped from Little Snow Globe Dog Stamp Set with black ink on white cardstock and then cut to fit. I glued everything to a gray A2 Card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Lastly, I used a Posca White Pen for accents on my critters and tree. I had so much fun making this card.
You still have time to join our challenge. Just add it to the correct album in the FB group!



No comments:
Post a Comment