Thursday, July 23, 2026

Inspired by...Summer IB399

 Hello everyone.  I'm so excited to tell you all about the New challenge at Inspired by...Blog. The theme this week is Summer #IB399 and the colors and card sketch is oh so fun! 

Let's get started:





I was inspired by the theme Summer, Summer Tote, and the Colors!!! I used stencils (2)from Papertrey Ink called Beach Bag.  I used white cardstock with Pinkfresh Studio Ocean Breeze Ink Cube, Gina K Designs Sweet Corn ink cube, and Simon Says Stamp Latte.


I cut my background at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I ink blended a triangle die-cut one that I cut with my scissors. I folded the corner of my card and glued everything to a A2 card base tucking the triangle onto my card base before laying my panel down. 


Sentiments were stamped with Lawn Fawn Hippo ink using a Sizzix Stamp Daily Sentiments #2 and Pink & Main Stay Cool Stamp. I used the coording dies to layer 3 times from the Pink & Main stamp. Lastly, I added this cute Turtle Ephemera from Sweet & Playful Turtles by Not 2 Shabby Shop.  

Now it's your turn.  How are you inspired? Link your card to the Thursday Post on the Inspired By..Blog 

Visit me on the Inspired By...Blog on Tuesdays










No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired by...Summer IB399

 Hello everyone.  I'm so excited to tell you all about the New challenge at Inspired by...Blog. The theme this week is Summer #IB399 and...