Hello everyone. It's Day 6 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party. I whipped up a card. Hope you are doing well with your cards. We still have time. Use Hashtag byshccij2026lp and graphic. All cards must be Christmas, Holiday, Winter, Hanukkah, etc.
Let's Get Started:
So I loved these sketches from the Not 2 Shabby Shop that I finally used one of the sketches. I used Card Sketch 4. I remember getting this paper pad last linky party because Not 2 Shabby is always a wonderful sponsor and Jamie had said if you order this paper pad called
Deck The Owls she would send the ephemera with it. So that's what I did and I'm so excited to use these products.

I heat embossed with Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold embossing folder for my sentiment. It's hard to see on camera but it reads "Merry Christmas from the Family" this stamp is from a previous stamp of the Month called
Merry Mail. I used my paper trimmer to cut everything but my circles. I used Sponsor Lawn Fawn for the Scalloped Circle Stackables and Waffle Flower for the sentiment circle cut out with blue cardstock. I was going to put flowers like the sketch but I needed this owl on here. Cute right? I had so much fun making this card. Another thing I used a white acrylic marker for faux stitching on my banner. Don't forget {BYSHC} has card sketch 71 and you can win there too.
Here are our amazing Sponsors!!!
Tawny Owl Paperie
QT Cards with Mom
Unity Stamp Co.
Crafty Stamp Co.
Lawn Fawn
A Colorful Life Designs
Jaded Blossom
RAM Stamps
Gina K. Designs
Newton's Nook Designs
Club Scrap
Taylored Expressions
Digi Doodle Studios
Stamping Bella {NEW SPONSOR!!}
Creative Worship Stamps
Not 2 Shabby
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Gina Marie Designs
Therm O Web
Fresh & Renewed with Teresa
This is really bright and colorful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sweet friend!!!
Delete