Friday, July 24, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party Day 8

 Hello everyone Today's the last day for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026. I have had so much fun this week and I really enjoyed seeing all of your Holiday cards too. You still have until tonight, so still time to get your Holiday cards linked.  Use Hashtag  #byshccij2026lp Cards must be Christmas, Holiday, Winter. Hanukkah, etc..  We have so many Sponsors too! Good Luck and Have Fun!! 


Let's Get Started:





I used our New Sponsor Stampingbella. I stamped Uptown Girl Wren and Her Wreath with Memento Tuxedo ink on white cardstock. I also stamped her dress using Sponsor Not 2 Shabby Shop Winter Love Paper Pack. It had been a while paper piecing. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and fussy cut around my image. I used a dark marker to clean up my fussy cutting lines and glued the fussy cut pattern paper dress onto the image.


Next, I used a scalloped rectangle die from Sponsor Unity Stamps Co. and cut blue faux glitter pattern paper for my background and cut some red faux glitter patter paper and a hearts pattern paper from the Not 2 Shabby Shop Winter Love Pattern Paper Pack. I stamped a sentiment from the Stampingbella stamp set on white cardstock with black ink and then fussy cut it out. I cut out a red cardstock panel 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I also picked out some ephemera from Not 2 Shabby Shop Valentine Critters for the tree and and pine with bow. All was glued to a A2 card base.  I didn't feel this card needed embellishments.  I had fun making this card.



Here are our amazing Sponsors!!!


Tawny Owl Paperie

QT Cards with Mom

Unity Stamp Co.

Crafty Stamp Co.

Lawn Fawn

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

RAM Stamps

Gina K. Designs

Newton's Nook Designs

Club Scrap

Taylored Expressions

Digi Doodle Studios

Stamping Bella {NEW SPONSOR!!}

Creative Worship Stamps

Not 2 Shabby

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Gina Marie Designs

Therm O Web

Fresh & Renewed with Teresa




Affiliate links may have been added and no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.










5 comments:

  1. I love the glittery bits. So much fun. Hope you had fun in this year's event. Thanks for all your comments on my blog. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Von Marie! I love the papers and the pretty girl! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, Von Marie! Love all the shine.

    ReplyDelete

Friends of Unity September 2026 Blog Hop

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends of Unity Blog Hop for September 2026. The cue this month is Anything But A Card. So much...