Thursday, July 30, 2026

Inspired By... Bracelets #IB400

 Hello everyone.  Happy Thursday. We have a New Challenge this week at Inspired By...Blog. Bracelets #IB400 and of course New color inspiration and a Card Sketch.

Let's Get Started:




I was inspired by the theme bracelets, the inspiration photo, and colors. I chose a Necklaces die set from Emily More Designs and cut out 3 of the dies with white, blue, and kraft cardstock. I cut them smaller, so they would look more like bracelets. I cut out some charms too also from Emily Moore Designs called Everyday Charms using charms like the smiley face, heart, and stars from the inspiration photo. My background was made with me doing the ink smooshing technique and water. I used regular cardstock not watercolor. Inks used were Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink, Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink, and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I just kept getting ink on my panel until I was happy with the results. I let it dry and continued with my bracelets.


I stamped a sentiment from the Special Kind of Charm stamp set also Emily Moore Designs with black ink on white cardstock. I fussy cut it out and then I glued all to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I think it's a fun card. I had so much fun!

I hope you join us this week, you still have time!
How are you inspired? The inspiration photo? Theme? Card Sketch?


Join me on the Inspired Blog every Tuesday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspired By... Bracelets #IB400

 Hello everyone.  Happy Thursday. We have a New Challenge this week at Inspired By...Blog. Bracelets #IB400 and of course New color inspira...