Saturday, August 1, 2026

{BYSHC} New Card Sketch #72 for August 2026

 Hello everyone.  Happy August. I cannot believe it's now August can you?? Well I'm excited because we have a New Card {BYSHC}Sketch 72 for August 2026.  Lawn Fawn is our Sponsor this month yay.


Let's Get Started:



I love this months sketch.  I used lots of Lawn Fawn. I first started off with cutting some pattern paper from Stripes and Sprinkles 6x6 Paper Pad. I used a slope die from the Not 2 Shabby Shop The Ultimate Snow Globe die set. I cut it 2 times using the measurements from the card sketch 72. I used a Snowflake background die I love this one from Lawn Fawn I cut it out with blue cardstock. 


I actually had my images colored and cut out for me...yay. I had used the Little Snow Globe: Bear stamp set. I only stamped a sentiment from Little Snow Globe: Dog. I cut my sentiment to be a fishtail strip. I also cut out white and blue cardstock panels measured according to the sketch. All was glued to a A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I added white pen accents using a Posca white pen and that finishes my card I will have another card during the month stay tuned.


I hope you join us just upload your card in our Fb group.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A Colorful Life Designs August 2026 Release.

 Hello everyone.  Happy August A Colorful Life Designs has a New Release today and it is such an amazing release.  Use my code VonFan10 to ...