Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Christmas in July Challenges

 Hello everyone.  I've been having so much fun with Christmas in July.  Did you know Kat Scrappiness has a challenge going on? It's a fun one pick 3 Parameters.  And there is 2 winners so great.




And A Amazing Sale.  Kat Scrappiness Ships Fast too.





So for my Holiday Card I created a simple card that would be great to batch or mass produce.  This challenge is so much fun you pick 3 parameters and there is 2 bug prizes.  You should definitely check it out.  

For my 3 Parameters:

 I used Mainly Red and Green, Holiday Tree (Christmas Tree), and a Focal Sentient

I die cut my background using a Embossed Edge Rectangle die with the Starlight Jewel Remixed 6x6 Paper pack.  I used the Brush Christmas Tree with white and green paper and glued them together. I ink blended the green tree with Lucky Clover Distress ink to make it a slight darker.  I cut out the Jingle all The Way Craft Word Die with a solid red pattern paper from the Magical Memories 6x6 paper pad.  I also cut it out with the green paper.  I glued them together.  I also cut out the star from the Brush Christmas tree using the same red solid pattern paper.


I glued everything to a White Side Folding A2 card base.  I didn't add embellishments because it might be 4 parameters if I did and the challenge is for 3.  Although I might have more on my card lol.  I love how it came out. Good luck with the challenge.  You can link your card on the KS Blog here 


Supplies:

Brushed Christmas Tree Craft Die

Embossed Edge Rectangle Craft Dies

Jingle All The Way Craft Die

Starlight Jewel Remixed 6x6 Paper Pad

Magical Memories 6x6 Paper Pad

Black Detailed Blending Brush

Rainbow Ombre Reverse Tweezers

White Crystal Dual Ended Embellishment Pick Up & Die poker Tool

Bearly Art Glue



I will also be linking my card to the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party for Day 6



And I will be linking to the current Color Hues Challenge #91 Red and Green




8 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card! Love the modern look of the tree and the fun sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Christmas card, I love the different shades of green! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...