Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Christmas in July Linky Party Day 5

 Hello everyone.  Can you believe it's Day 5 for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party?  Only a few days left so I hope you join us.  We have some amazing sponsors.  Use graphic and hashtag #christmasinjuly2024byshclp so we can comment on your projects.





For my Holiday card today I used sponsors Twiddlers Nook and Therm O Web.  I started out by finding some embellishments from Twiddlers Nook and I liked these trees.  So I found some pattern paper with trees and a stamp image with a tree.  I chose this cute STAMPtember set collab with Mama Elephant and Simon Says Stamp called Capy Holidays.  I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo ink and colored them in with my Copic Markers.  I then fussy cut my images out. 


I had some Therm O Web Reverse Polka Dot foil in my stash so I glued it to a 4 x 51/4 cardstock with my pattern paper.  I love to make infinity shaker cards.  I used a A2 sleeve and taped it as tight as I could around my panel of pattern paper and foiled background using a tape runner.  I then slipped in my tree clay embellishments and sealed it some more with my tape runner.  I then glued my shaker to a A2 card base.  I stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set on white cardstock with black ink.  I cut it to fit my card and popped up my sentiment and images with a foam tape roll from Therm O Web.  I think it came out cute.

Here is a List of our Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

Unity Stamp Co.

Not 2 Shabby

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Lawn Fawn

Twiddler’s Nook

Therm O Web

RAM Stamps 

Gina K Designs 

Waffle Flower {NEW Sponsor}

Colorado Craft Company

Newton’s Nook Designs

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

Pink & Main

Gina Marie Designs







6 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Von Marie! Love the cute trees! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thank you so much sweet friend!!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. What a sweet card, Von Marie!! Love the way you put all of those fun elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shakers; my fave type of card! I love this; full of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...