Thursday, October 26, 2023

Halloween card using Woodblock Stamps

 Hi everyone.  I made a card for Woodblock Wednesday hosted by my friend Amy Tsuruta  I decided to make a Halloween card.  Why not? Since I had been making lots of Christmas Cards and Halloween is Next Week.



I used woodblock stamps from Michaels and I have no idea when I got them, but they came in handy for this card challenge.  I began by ink blending some white cardstock with Villainous Potion Distress ink.  I then trimmed my cardstock to be smaller than A2 size 4 x 5.25.  I stamped and heat embossed the speech bubble woodblock stamp first on black cardstock with white ink and white embossing powder. I fussy cut the speech bubble simply. LOL I hate fussycutting now.   Next, I stamped and head embossed my ghost woodblock stamp 2 times on white cardstock with black ink and clear embossing powder.  I fussy cut my ghosts because I already had a sentiment speech bubble.  


I grabbed some Halloween pattern paper and cut a strip for my card.  I glued everything with liquid glue on my A2 card base.  I then glued some Halloween sequins for fun.  I hope you like my card, it was fun to make.  I hope you get your Woodblock stamps out, you still have time to join the challenge.




2 comments:

  1. so fun von marie! I love your halloween design. Thanks so much for joining me for woodblock wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you sweet fiend!! It was fun and my pleasure! Hugs!!!!

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...