Thursday, October 26, 2023

Snowman Kisses

 Hello everyone.  I'm cramming in all my Holiday cards for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party.  Are you like me?  Tomorrow is the LAST DAY. Bittersweet, I had so much fun!!! I hope you did too.  Use Graphic and Hashtag #fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp on your projects.  I love what I have seen so far.




On this card, I used returning Sponsor Jaded Blossom.  I first made my tag using pattern paper and pink cardstock with the Jaded Blossom Rounded Tag Die.  I tied some Hemp twine throught the loop and made a bow. This is one of my favorite tag dies.  I then used some Ephemera  from my stash I believe Simple Stories for the Snowman.  I stamped a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's White Christmas Stamp set.  Also a favorite of mine.


I cut my sentiment to make a flag using my paper trimmer. I added foam tape to the back. I then grabbed some snowman pattern paper from my stash.  I believe it's Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty.  I cut it to be 4 x 5.25 and glued it to white cardstock A2.  I then glued everything to a A2 gray card base. Lastly, I added some sequins from Little Things from Lucy's Cards Hey beautiful.  I hope you like my Snowman card.  

Here are the Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

A Colorful Life Designs

Colorado Craft Company

Newton's Nook Designs

Not 2 Shabby

Gina K Designs

Taylored Expressions

Angie Blom Digital Stamps

Unity Stamp Co.

Twiddler's Nook

Fresh and Renewed with Teresa

RAM Stamps

Therm O Web

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Pink & Main

Lawn Fawn

Jaded Blossom

Gina Marie Designs

Bearly Art (New Sponsor)


Supplies:


JB Rounded Tag Die

JB White Christmas Stamp Set




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Von Marie! I love the colors and that snowman! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend!!! It was fun to make. Hugs!!

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...