Thursday, October 12, 2023

A Halloween Card using Dress Up Doxies

 Hello everyone.  I have a Halloween card to share for a Halloween card swap that I participated in.  I decided to use Newton's Nook Designs so that I could participate in the Halloween inky Paws Challenge 208.


I love these cute dogs so I had to use them for my card. This stamp set is called Dress Up Doxies. I first started out with my background.  I ink blended some white cardstock with seedless Preserves Distress Oxide ink, Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide ink, and Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.  I then used the Flying Bats Stencil with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.  I cut my background to a A2 size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I stamped my idogs and Halloween Buckets with Honey Nee Stamps Black ink onto Neenah Solar white cardstock and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut.  I then colored them in with my Ohuhu and Copic Markers.


I then used some hill dies with a grayish colored cardstock.  I ink blended them with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink to make them darker.  I glued my dogs and buckets on my panel and glued my panel to a A2 card base.  Next, stamped and heat embossed my sentiment and cut it to fit my card.  I added foam tape to the back and adhered it wonky on my card.  I added some sequins to match.  I hope you like my card.  It was so much fun to make.

Supplies:

Flying Bats Stencil

Dress Up Doxies Stamp




6 comments:

  1. So adorable!! what a great card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... this is just too cute, Von Marie! I love the pretty background you created! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Thank you Crystal, I had fun making it. Hugs!!!

      Delete
  3. Your card is too cute!! I love the gorgeous background you created, and the pups are so adorable in their Halloween costumes! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love all the little Halloweiners! They are so cute! So glad you shared your Halloween card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I Chews You

 Hello everyone.  I have a card to share using A Colorful life Designs New May Release.  If you love to make cat or dog cards then this mont...