Friday, August 18, 2023

Life is Beautiful

 Hi everyone.  I recently received My Monthly Hero Kit for August.  I love the theme with landscapes.  So I made a card.



I first started out with Watercolor Cardstock from Taylored Expressions.  I chose to use my Tim Holtz Distress watercolor Pencils in Faded Jeans, Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean, and Picked Raspberry from Sets 1 & 3.  I had fun coloring directly on the Cardstock and using color from my stamp block with water and a big paintbrush.  I then used Villainous Distress ink and ink blended over my watercolor.  I then applied some more watercolor pencils.  I cut my background to 4x 5 1/4.


I cut out the mountains using the die included in the kit with lavender Cardstock.  I then cut it down and glued it to my background.  I cut out my trees out using another die from the kit with black Cardstock.  I glued everything to a dark gray top folding heavy weight card base. 


I then flicked some Picket Fence Distress Spray Stain with a paintbrush over my card.  I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from the kit using white dye ink and WOW Bright White embossing powder on black Cardstock.  I cut my sentiment and adhered it to my card with foam strips. 


 I embellished my card using some enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.  I hope you like my card.  I had a blast making it.  I also will be linking my card to the Anything Goes Challenge Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero.

Until Next Time, happy Crafting!






3 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thank you so much sweet friend!!! Your the BEST!!! XO

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...