Thursday, October 1, 2026

A Colorful Life Designs October 2026 Release

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited to have a card today for A Colorful Life designs New Release for October 2026. If you would like to see my video sharing the whole Release and a Giveaway click here.

Let's Get Started:


I used the New Mid Century Bauble Tree 6x6 Stencil. It's such a cute stencil and I think this tree can be in all such of colors and perfect for batching too. I used purple cardstock 85 pounds and inked it with Catherine Pooler Royal Treatment. I also used Catherine Pooler ink in Over Coffee and Sauna inks for the tree trunk and star.



My purple cardstock is 4 x 5 1/4. I added a sentiment strip that I inked with the same Royal Treatment and I popped it up with foam tape. I also added some purple card bling from A Colorful Life Designs in and don't forget to use my code VonFan10 to save on your purchases.

 Don't forget to visit my channel for a look at the New Release! Video here




Master Creator Bundles:
























No comments:

Post a Comment

A Colorful Life Designs October 2026 Release

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited to have a card today for A Colorful Life designs New Release for October 2026. If you would like to see...