Saturday, October 3, 2026

Friends of Unity Blog Hop October 2026

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends Of Unity Blog Hop for October. Our cue this month is Pink October Breast Cancer Awareness. You probably came here from my friend Crystal's Blog. Oh and if you haven't yet get your Mammogram Scheduled!


Let's Get Started:




On my first card, I used the Beautiful Angel of God Stamp set. I stamped her in Versafine Clair Baby Pink ink on white cardstock. I was just going to leave her not colored but it's so hard for me to leave images uncolored so I used my Prismacolor colored pencils to color her in using mostly pink pencils and I also added Nuvo Gilded Flakes in silver to the wings. I cut my image because I knew I wanted to add layers.


The tag is also from Unity Stamp Co. and I added a pink ribbon die-cut. Sentiment was stamped in the same color Versafine Clair ink in Baby Pink and I fussy cut it to fit better and added foam tape to the back. Pink pattern paper is also from Unity and is cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/2.  



Here is my second card using KOM May 2026 Sorry Stuff Stinks I love this cute skunk and it's true what the sentiment says. Sometimes it does. This cute skunk is stamped with Memento Tuxedo ink on white cardstock and also colored with my Copic Markers and Prismacolor colored pencils. After coloring I cut out my background out with a die from Unity Stamp Co. called Deckle and Stitches Nesting Dies. The floral pattern paper was sent to me from Unity that I also used one of those dies to cut out. It had pinks and thought it looked good. 


I grabbed some pink paper from my scrap bin and stamped the sentiment onto. Also using the smallest die to cut it out.  Everything was glued to a ivory A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. 

I had fun making my cards. Thank you for taking a peek!



Let's see what my Friends Created: Jenni is Next. 

Jenni (Up Next)




Crafty Hugs
Von Marie








2 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Von Marie! The angel is lovely - I love the layers you added. And the skunk is sweet - the perfect sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet friend Hugs!!!! Hopefully I'll grab that new stamp you shared.

      Delete

Friends of Unity Blog Hop October 2026

 Hello everyone. I'm so excited for our Friends Of Unity Blog Hop for October. Our cue this month is Pink October Breast Cancer Awarenes...