Hello everyone. I'm so excited for the Inspired By Blog Challenge this week. Ice Cream Cones #IB403 is the theme and the colors and card sketch are so much fun.
Let's Get Started:
I was so excited to use this Ice Cream set I had ordered months ago from Scrapbook.com called Handful of Sweetness. I was inspired by the colors, theme, and Card sketch. Since this set I used doesn't have a cone per say it does have a cone die to add it to your ice cream scoop. So I cut out 5-6 of those on white cardstock and ink blended with Walnut Stain Distress ink. I cut out 3 scoops for the 3 colors on the Inspiration photo. I also cut out a cup and die-cut for the top of the cup All cut out with white cardstock. I ink blended the scoops with Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink, Picked Raspberry Distress ink, and Salty Ocean Distress ink. The cup was ink blended with Antique Linen Distress ink. Lid die-cut was inked with Picked Raspberry Distress ink .
I used the coordinating Pattern Paper Pad Sugar Rush 4.25 x 5.5. It has solids too. So good. I cut 3 strips approx. 1/4 and a A2 pattern paper panel out. I glued everything to a A2 pink card base and cut out a scalloped circle from purple pattern paper using the Handful of Sweetness Die set. The "yum" word die was cut out with white cardstock. Sentiment was inked with VersaFine Clair Baby Pink ink using Sugar Rush Stamp and Dies set. I layered it on an extra die-cut. That finishes my card. I had so much fun making this card.
It's your turn how are you inspired? Every Thursday starts a New Challenge.
Join me on the Inspired By Blog Every Tuesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment