Hello everyone. I have a Slimline card today using A Colorful Life Designs Bauhaus Curved Lines 6x9 Stencil from A colorful Life Designs Newest Release. Use VonFan10 to save on your orders.
Let's Get Started:
I love Slimline cards and like that they fit in letter size envelopes. I really liked the pattern of this stencil I think it kinda looks like half rainbows. I chose to ink the Bauhaus Curved Lines Stencil with Catherine Pooler Hot Tub ink on white cardstock 110 pounds. I love this color of ink it reminds me of Sage which I love. I then cut this background out with a Slimline die from Trinity Stamps called Dainty Scallop Edge Slimline Die.
I have these silver glittery Letter Thickers in my stash so I thought I would use them for this card. Sometimes Hugs are needed it makes your recipient feel good. Can be use for Sympathy cards too. I then added some Metallic Silver Card Bling also from A Colorful Life Designs. My background was glued to a 3 1/3 x 8 white side folding card base. I hope you check out the New Release. Tomorrow we will have our monthly Mid Month inspiration stencil that will be on sale for a round $4 and you can use my code VonFan10 on that too to make it even cheaper.
I had so much fun making this card!


No comments:
Post a Comment