Tuesday, July 21, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party Day Day 5

 Hello everyone. It's Day 5 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party, How are you doing with your Holiday cards? Making Progress? You still have time and we have some amazing sponsors. Use hashtag Use Hashtag  #byshccij2026lp  and graphic.

Let's Get Started:





I have fun watercoloring this Die set given to me by one of my Crafty Friends. This die is on sale for $5 and from our Sponsor Pink & Main called Holly Days. I love it and for the word die Happy Holidays  too.  I die-cut the circle die set first with watercolor paper and then colored it in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in Cobalt Blue, Carmine Red, and Green. I had fun using my water brush dipping it into my water bown to control how much water I used. 


I cut the word die out with pattern paper from Sponsor Crafty Stamp Co. called Season of Giving. I also used more pattern paper for my background panel 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. All was glued to a A2 card base 4 1.4 x 5 1/2.  I embellished with some Pink & Main Silver Glossy Hearts and that finishes this card. Easy Peasy. 

I hope you will join us Linky Party ends Friday 7/24/26

Here are our amazing Sponsors!!!


Tawny Owl Paperie

QT Cards with Mom

Unity Stamp Co.

Crafty Stamp Co.

Lawn Fawn

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

RAM Stamps

Gina K. Designs

Newton's Nook Designs

Club Scrap

Taylored Expressions

Digi Doodle Studios

Stamping Bella {NEW SPONSOR!!}

Creative Worship Stamps

Not 2 Shabby

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Gina Marie Designs

Therm O Web

Fresh & Renewed with Teresa



Affiliate Links may have been used at no extra charge to you it just helps me a bit.















4 comments:

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party Day Day 5

 Hello everyone. It's Day 5 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party , How are you doing with your Holiday cards? Making Progress? Y...