Hello everyone. It's Day 5 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party, How are you doing with your Holiday cards? Making Progress? You still have time and we have some amazing sponsors. Use hashtag Use Hashtag #byshccij2026lp and graphic.
Let's Get Started:
I have fun watercoloring this Die set given to me by one of my Crafty Friends. This die is on sale for $5 and from our Sponsor Pink & Main called
Holly Days. I love it and for the word die Happy Holidays too. I die-cut the circle die set first with watercolor paper and then colored it in with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in Cobalt Blue, Carmine Red, and Green. I had fun using my water brush dipping it into my water bown to control how much water I used.
I cut the word die out with pattern paper from Sponsor Crafty Stamp Co. called Season of Giving. I also used more pattern paper for my background panel 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. All was glued to a A2 card base 4 1.4 x 5 1/2. I embellished with some Pink & Main Silver Glossy Hearts and that finishes this card. Easy Peasy.
I hope you will join us Linky Party ends Friday 7/24/26
Here are our amazing Sponsors!!!
Tawny Owl Paperie
QT Cards with Mom
Unity Stamp Co.
Crafty Stamp Co.
Lawn Fawn
A Colorful Life Designs
Jaded Blossom
RAM Stamps
Gina K. Designs
Newton's Nook Designs
Club Scrap
Taylored Expressions
Digi Doodle Studios
Stamping Bella {NEW SPONSOR!!}
Creative Worship Stamps
Not 2 Shabby
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Gina Marie Designs
Therm O Web
Fresh & Renewed with Teresa
Affiliate Links may have been used at no extra charge to you it just helps me a bit.
Beautiful card. Love how you watercolored too.
ReplyDeleteAwww Thank you so much sweet friend Hugs!!
DeleteFun card!
ReplyDeleteThank you friend Hugs!!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really fun card.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww Thank you so very much my friend Hugs!!!
DeleteLovely card, Von Marie! I love the soft holly! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!
ReplyDeletePretty watercoloring, Von Marie!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty- the holly is lovely
ReplyDelete