Sunday, July 19, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party Day 3

 Hello everyone, It's Day 3 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party. Use Hashtag  #byshccij2026lp Cards must be Christmas, Holiday, Winter. Hanukkah, etc..  We have so many Sponsors too! Good Luck and Have Fun!! Linky Party runs from July 17- July 24th.

Let's Get Started:




On my card today I used Sponsor Not 2 Shabby Shop.  I actually used Stickers from Sponsor Fresh & Renewed With Teresa called Teresa's Cozy Seasons Book Vol. 1.  I placed my stickers onto a A2 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  pink brown colored cardstock. I then ink blended with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink all over my panel. 


I stamped my sentiment also with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink using a stamp set called Christmas Critters Stamp that was from a Subscription. I then embellished with some sparkly enamel dots in Cutesy Halloween. I love this simple cute card. I love Gingerbread and lately I have loved stickers.  I hope you join us in getting your Holiday Cards completely Finished!

Here are our amazing Sponsors!!!

Tawny Owl Paperie
QT Cards with Mom
Unity Stamp Co.
Crafty Stamp Co.
Lawn Fawn
A Colorful Life Designs
Jaded Blossom
RAM Stamps
Gina K. Designs
Newton's Nook Designs
Club Scrap
Taylored Expressions
Digi Doodle Studios
Stamping Bella {NEW SPONSOR!!}
Creative Worship Stamps
Not 2 Shabby
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Gina Marie Designs
Therm O Web
Fresh & Renewed with Teresa

Affiliate Links at no extra charge to you, Thank you.













4 comments:

  1. I love how 3D the sticker looks on the card. Such a Lovely card. The ink blending really makes the card special. Beautiful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWW Thank you so very much sweet friend Big Hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awwwwww Thank you so much sweet friend Hugs!!!!

      Delete

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party Day 3

  Hello every one, It's Day 3 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party.  Use Hashtag    #byshccij2026lp Cards must be Christmas, H...