Sunday, September 1, 2024

September New Card Sketch Challenge for Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers

 Hello everyone. Happy September.  There is a New sketch challenge for Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Sketch 49 for the month of September.  It's a good one too.  We have a sponsor each month and Therm O Web is our Sponsor this month, so I hope you will participate.






It was reaally simple to make this card.  I simply cut out some pattern papers from my Joanns Christmas paper pack.  I enjoy the cool tones this paper pack has.  I just cut my papers according to the sketch.  




I also use some ephemera and stamped a sentiment from a Simon says Stamp called Tabbed Sentiments Holiday that was created by CZ Design.  My sentiment reads White Christmas which suits the bear and his scarf and the snowflakes pattern paper.  I hope you enjoy and also join the challenge this month.  We are getting closer to the Holidays so now is a great time to get your Holiday cards made.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...