Thursday, August 29, 2024

Let it Snow Holiday Card

 Hello everyone.  I have a Holiday Card today that I literally whipped up for the current sketch 48 by Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  I love this sketch so much and I used a lot of my scrap Christmas pattern papers for the strips. 




I started out with some pattern papers from an older paper pack in my stash called Holly Jolly 6x6. I used a 1/4 inch strips die from the Stamp Market to cut out my strips as well as some red cardstock.  I had fun glueing them to 4 x 5 1/4 white piece of cardstock.  I also cut out a A2 panel with the same pattern paper pack.



I used a circle die from Waffle Flower to cut out some more pattern paper using the sketch details.  I then used some ephemera from Simple Stories Winter Cottage for the globe and sentiment.  I glued everything to a green A2 heavy weight card base. I love how easy this card was and it was fun too.   There is still a few days to participate, you can find more details here We also have a sponsor every month too.

Supplies:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...