Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Another Holiday Card for BYSHC Sketch 48

 Hello everyone.  I'm back with another Holiday card for BYSHC Sketch 48.  I really love this sketch and this card might be my favorite for a Masculine card.  We have Unity Stamp Co. as our sponsor and you can win a GC.  Isn't that great?




I used my Kat Scrappiness A2 strips Dies in 2 different sizes and used some Joanns Holiday Pattern paper from my stash.  I had fun gluing my strips in onto my rectangle pattern papers.  I think it's relaxing, repeating steps like these strips.  


I glued everything to a A2 card base and I used a Ephemera circle die-cut from Joanns also.  I cut the excess off my circle die-cut to match the sketch. Easy Peasy. I love that this card seems more masculine to me.  I hope you join our challenge.  It's so much fun.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting.


Supplies:

Kat Scrappiness A2 Stitched Strips




No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...