Monday, July 22, 2024

Christmas in July Linky Party Day 4 and Sketch Challenge

 Hello everyone.  I'm popping in today for Day 4 of the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.  We also have the BYSHC Sketch Challenge #47 Still going on.  Taylored Expressions is our sponsor and is a sponsor for our linky party.  So great.








So I chose to use Sponsor Taylored Expressions for my card today.  I am loving this sketch and I love this cute snowman.  I used the Snow Squad Die and Clear Stamp combo.  I put my snowman together using cardstock and pattern paper.  I gave him some cheeks too with a copic marker.




I used some fun Christmas Pattern paper from my stash.  Some paper I believe is from Doodlebug.  (Some that I had hoarded).  I glued everything together onto a pink A2 card base.  I also added a sentiment strip using simple strips Christmas and the coordinating die.  I hope you will join us on both the Linky Party and Sketch Challenge.  Just upload to the BYSHC Blog and our facebook group for the challenge.


Here is a List of our Amazing Sponsors:


Tawny Owl Paperie

Unity Stamp Co.

Not 2 Shabby

Angie Blom Digital Designs

Lawn Fawn

Twiddler’s Nook

Therm O Web

RAM Stamps 

Gina K Designs 

Waffle Flower {NEW Sponsor}

Colorado Craft Company

Newton’s Nook Designs

A Colorful Life Designs

Jaded Blossom

Pink & Main

Gina Marie Designs



Supplies:












5 comments:

  1. Awww... such an adorable card, Von Marie! I love the pretty colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive and happy card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Card using the Holly Nosegay Stencil

 Hello everyone.  It's Mid Month Motivation for A Colorful Life Designs and the Holly Nosegay Stencil 6x9 is on sale until September 22...