Friday, June 14, 2024

Another Holiday Card for BYSHC Sketch 46

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday.  I have another Holiday card for BYSHC Sketch 46.  It's a really fun sketch and you still have time to participate.  It's a great way to get your Holiday Cards finished early Lawn Fawn is our Sponsor this month and you can win a $25 GC.


Here is my card for the sketch:


I cut some pattern papers from a LDRS 6x6 Paper Pack according to the sketch measurements.  I used a Scalloped Stitched circle die from Kat Scrappiness.  I chose to use some Ephemera from a Journals for Life Kit so I used this cute Yetti.


I glued everything to a A2 kraft side folding card base.  I chose not to add a sentiment I liked the pattern paper said fa la la.  I can't wait to see your cards just upload them to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers FB album.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend using the Koi Stencil

 Hello everyone.  I have my last card for June using A Colorful Life Designs Newest Release.  I hope you enjoyed the release as much as I ha...