Friday, October 18, 2024

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling For The Holidays Day 1

 Hello everyone.  I'm so happy we are in October and I'm so excited for Falling For The Holidays 2024 Linky party. Today is Day 1 and I have a Holiday card to share. We have so many wonderful sponsors and Fabulous prizes so I hope you will join us.  Cards must be Christmas, Winter, Hanukkah, yuletide, etc.  Use Hashtag #fallingfortheholidays2024byshclp







I decided to use this New Stamp set from STAMPtember.  A collab from Sponsor Lawn Fawn and Simon says Stamp called Christmas in the Desert.  I stamped all my images with Memento Tuxedo black ink on white cardstock and colored them in with my alcohol markers.  I then fussy cut them out.  



I used Sponsor A Colorful Life Designs for the Desert Edger 1 Stencil for my background.  I used both the Negative and positive stencils with inks by Concord & 9th inks Sorbet, Parsley, Aqua Sky, and Wheat.  I love how soft my background looks. I cut it out using a rectangle die. I stamped 2 sentiments from the same stamp set and cut them out them using my paper trimmer.  I popped up my fishtail sentiment with foam tape from Sponsor Therm O Web and added it to my background.  I glued everything with liquid glue and glued my panel to a A2 gray card base.  I had so much fun with this card.


Supplies:

 Desert Edger 1 6x6 Stencil





Some links are affiliate at no extra cost to you.



Here are our amazing sponsors:

Tawny Owl Paperie

Not 2 Shabby 

Colorado Craft Company

RAM Stamps 

Gina K. Designs 

Twiddler's Nook

Taylored Expressions 

Lawn Fawn 

Angie Blom Digital Designs 

Therm O Web 

Newton's Nook Designs 

Pink & Main 

Jaded Blossom 

Unity

Gina Marie Designs 

A Colorful Life Designs











1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet scene card, Von Marie! And the perfect pairing of stamps and stencil! Thanks for all you do for {BYSHC}!

    ReplyDelete

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling For The Holidays Day 1

 Hello everyone.  I'm so happy we are in October and I'm so excited for Falling For The Holidays 2024 Linky party . Today is Day 1 a...