Friday, December 15, 2023

Holiday card using Sketch 40

Hi everyone.  I have another Holiday card to share using BYSHC Sketch 40.  It's such a fun sketch I hope you join us and link your card to the FB group in the Sketch 40 Album.




On my card using Sketch 40 I used pattern paper and colored cardstock.  I cut and measured according to the sketch.  I chose some pink, Red, white, and green as my color combo. I used a retired die set from Spellbinders.  I cut and put everything together using liquid glue.  I also used a red Copic marker for my candy canes.

I also found a ephemera sentiment and poinsettia in my stash.  I glued everything to a A2 card base.  I hope you like it.  I hope you give this sketch a try you could win a prize.  Here are more details on the BYSHC Blog.  You have until December 31.

Thank you for taking a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...