Saturday, November 4, 2023

Pumpkin spice Coffee Card

 Hello everyone.  I have a Fall card to share that I made for the Coffee Lovers Fall Winter Blog Hop.  



I first printed this cute mouse and coffee digital image from Sweet November Stamps called Hit Coffee Mouse on white cardstock.  I believe it was a freebie on World Cardmaking Day but I missed it so I purchased it.  I loved it so much.  I I colored it in with my copic markers and drew a ground and ink blended the background with Antique Linen Distress Oxide ink.  I stamped a pumpkin on my togo cup and colored it with my copic markers. I then stamped a sentiment from Catherine Pooler Stamp called Fall Calls for Lattes.


I cut out my mouse and coffee with a scalloped rectangle die.  I then grabbed some more cardstock and stamped it with a MFT Stamps Background Stamp Burlap with Catherine Pooler Apricot ink.  I cut my cardstock with a double stitched rectangle die.  I tied some orange hemp twine and made a bow.  I glued my scalloped rectangle onto it.  Everything was glued to a A2 card base.  I added some sequins to match and white gel accents with a gelly roll pen.  I hope you like my card.  It was so fun to make and I made this into a Christmas Card which I will share later.



13 comments:

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling for The Holidays Day 5

 Hello everyone.  I hope you are enjoying the Build your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Falling For The Holidays Linky Party .  I'm having so ...