Thursday, November 30, 2023

Lawn Fawn Little Snow Globe Holiday Dog Cards

 Hello everyone.  I have some easy but cute Holiday cards today using Lawn Fawn's Little Snow Globe Collection Dog Stamp.  


For both my cards, I stamped all my images onto white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut Machine.  I then colored them in with my Copic Markers.

This was my first card I put together.  The foiled pattern paper is from Lawn Fawn.  It was a little hard to photograph but I assure you it's pretty.  I made a ground, I was going for snowflake wallpaper and a wood floor with base board.


I stamped a sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Stamp set Winter Scribbled Sentiments with black ink on my wood floor. paper strip.  I glued everything to a A2 white card base.  I added some drops of Lawn Fawn glitter glaze on a few snowflakes and globe.  I also used my white gelly roll pen for highlights.  I love the dog and his cute deer hat.


Here is another card I made.  I'm really into green this year and I always love snowflakes and of course Lawn fawn.  I did the same with this card only I colored the dog differently and he has a Santa Hat from Little Snow Globe Bear Stamp.  This pattern paper is different and is from Joanns. I also used a different image for the snow globe. I love snow globes so much. I then glued everything to a green A2 Card base.  Later, I added some glitter glaze to the snowflakes.  I did use my Gelly roll pen for highlights on this card too.


I was going to add my sentiment cut to fit my card front but I didn't like the look, so I placed it inside my card instead.


I hope you like my cards.  I had so much fun making them.  I also may have shopped lawn Fawn's Black Friday sale.  So more Lawn Fawn cards are coming.  I will be linking my cards to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge-Holiday Critters #161 and to Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes.





2 comments:

  1. this festive card is adorable, the little dog looking up at the snowglobe is so cute! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! I had so much fun making it.

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...