Friday, November 17, 2023

Christmastime Holiday Card for BYSHC Sketch 39

 Hello everyone.  I have another Holiday Card for BYSHC Sketch 39.  I hope you are enjoying the sketch as much as I am.  




On my card, I cut out red, white, and kraft cardstock according to the sketch.  I then cut out some pattern paper strips from scraps in my stash.  


I then used some Christmas Ephemera die-cuts from Pinkfresh Studio.  I glued everything to a gray A2 card base and lastly added some clear glaze to the lights, wreath, tree, and presents.  I also used my glitter pen to the bow for fun.  I hope you like my card using the sketch 39.  I hope you join us and upload your card to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmaking FB album.






2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch. Von, your card design is alway so stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your just the sweetest!!!! Thank you soo much my friend!!! I appreciate you!!! XOXO

      Delete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...