Saturday, September 16, 2023

BYSHC Sketch Challenge 37

 Hi everyone.  I have another Holiday card for BYSHC Sketch 37 today.  This is such a fun sketch and I think you will find it easy too.  It makes a great design for your holiday cards.  

Sketch 37



On my card for the Sketch 37,  I chose to cut out some pattern papers from a old Christmas 12 x 12 Recollections Paper pack from Michaels.  Cutting my pattern paper using my paper trimmer according to the sketch was easy I think.  I hope you find it easy too.



I also used some Tim Holtz Christmas Ephemera to use as my elements to complete the sketch. I glued everything to a A2 card base.  So easy.  I hope you like my card.  I think I will be making more cards using this quick and easy sketch.  You can also win a prize just upload your card to the BYSHC FB group you have until September 31, 2023.

Until Next Time, Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...