Friday, September 1, 2023

BYSHC Sketch Challenge #37

 Hi everyone.  BYSHC has a New Sketch Challenge #37 for September.  This is a really fun sketch and I'm sure you'll love it for your Holiday cards.

Sketch 37



I chose to use some Christmas pattern paper from some 12x12 paper packs from Michaels Recollections.  I cut my pieces according to the sketch.  I chose to use some Tim Holtz Ephemera The Santa and Sentiment.  I added a scalloped circle for my circle element.


I glued everything to a A2 card base.  I then used some Mowed Lawn distress ink and ink blended my foiliage pattern paper.  I love the Vintage look of this card.  I hope you like it.  Sometimes it's nice to use ephemera and pattern paper from your stash.  You have all month to join the challenge, I can't wait to see your cards.

Entries must be added to the challenge album in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to be eligible for a prize. The winner will be chosen randomly from the entries and announced in the Facebook group. Join in the fun and start building your stash of holiday cards now. Can't wait to see what you all create!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...