Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Merry And Bright

 Hello everyone.  I have another card for the BYSHC Sketch 36.  I think this is such a fun sketch for your Holiday cards.




On my card, I used the Spellbinders Christmas Tree Topiary Die Set.  I believe it was free with a purchase from Scrapbook.com when I got it.  I cut the dies out with green, red, and white cardstock. I also cut out some pattern papers from my stash and cut them out accordingly to the sketch 36.


I glued everything to a A2 card base and added a sentiment strip from my stash.
That finishes my card.  I hope you like it.  I also hope you join us over in the FB group where you can add your card to the album.  You still have time. Challenge ends on August 31, 2023.





1 comment:

  1. Love this and the new sketch…the tree die looks perfect…I need to get inside and get creative… it’s so hot outside but I love the sunshine and sitting relaxing by the pool x

    ReplyDelete

Simple Notecard using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello everyone.  I have a simple notecard today using 2 New Stencils from A Colorful Life Designs .  Use VonFan10 to save 10% off your purc...